Friday 6 April 2012

+


Changes. by brthwck featuring a waterproof mascara

bag: tan retro satchel
jumper: cable crew neck jumper
leggings: high waisted leggings
boots: chelsea ankle boots
sunglasses: black rose retro glasses
necklace: owl flower pendant necklace

Back again. I know that I said I was going to keep up with this blog but I haven't, and I don't understand why I haven't because I don't even do anything with myself (until September when I go back to college) so yeah. This time I bloody pinky promise that I'm going to keep up with it. I shall try and go out more, and take more pictures, but I don't have a camera so that's going to be quite hard. Disposable camera's it is!

This is a little outfit that I put together on polyvore again. I love this outfit, it's just an every day type thing, that you can spice up in so many different ways. Instead of Chelsea boots you can wear wedges, instead of normal leggings, you can wear wet look leggings etc. Lots of things that you can do. I hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment