Tuesday 13 March 2012

+

miss selfridge black jumpsuit: find it here
topshop coral peep toe heels: find them here
topshop coral bag: find it here
river island necklace: find it here


Sunday Wishlist time again. This week, I would say that this outfit is something 'summery', and something that's very casual, but also could be used for a night out? It depends how you look at things, my style is pretty much casual all the time, whether i'm going out or not!

So the first item on my wishlist is Miss Selfridge's own Black Pocket Jumpsuit. I have literally been wanting a plain black jumpsuit like this for maybe, I don't even know, a few months? And as I'm (hopefully) going to start my new job next week, this is definitely without a doubt the first thing on my wishlist. I think that at £47, it is a little on the pricey side (for me anyway) but i'm hoping that when I purchase it, I'll think that the parting with my money was worth it!

The second item on my list are Topshop's Serenade High Peep Toe Platforms. These price at £85, and by the looks of them, I think that they are worth the money, I think they're absolutely gorgeous! I've never been too keen on peep toe shoes, but there's always going to be one of something that changes your mind isn't there?

Thirdy, is something from Topshop again, and it's their Perforated Crossbody Bag. Personally, I wouldn't normally go for something like this, but I think that it goes really well with the outfit that I've put together, because the coral lid of the bag matches the coral heels, and the tan/beige kind of colour matches with the belt of the jumpsuit. I think the thing I love the most i just that the colour's are contrasting each other.

And last but not least, River Island's own Gold Tone Multi Coloured Owl Necklace. Owl's have always been a favourite animal of mine, so I can't really go wrong with an owl necklace can I? I just think that the necklace add's a little bit of 'umph' to the look, sometimes without accessories, an outfit can look pretty dull. And for just £8, this little beauty fit's perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment