Tuesday 6 March 2012

+


won't crack or compromise: luanna
autumn colours in the spring: plamena
only if for a night: lauren

Recently I've not really 100% known what I want to do with my life, at first I wanted to be a Hairdresser, then I wanted to be a Primary School Teacher, then I wanted to be an Administrator and then I wanted to be a PA! But after a lot of hard thinking, and thinking about what I really enjoy, I realized.. that it's fashion. I absolutely love fashion. I'm always looking at clothes, I'm always wanting to go shopping, I'm always putting new outfits together, I just love absolutely everything about fashion, the models, the clothes, the looks, the individuality, even the nitty gritty things about it. So in September I'm going back to college to do some studies (i'm not sure what yet) and then once I've studied in college for two years, I'm going to go to uni and study Fashion. I'm not quite sure which part of fashion I'd like to be involved in yet, and I'm sure it's going to take me a while to figure that out too. But I'll get there. I know I will.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your epiphany! lovely pics :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart! At the rate i'm going at the minute though, that won't be happening! Eeep x

      Delete
  2. I love your blog, definitely following!
    Check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete