Sunday 4 March 2012

+


It's that time again, the time for my Sunday Wishlist. Every time I want to look for some new clothes, I always (out of habit) type in Topshop first, so I apologize that pretty much all of my wishlist's have had something in from Topshop. I shall try to vary my thoughts a little more in future (not that there's anything wrong with Topshop!). This week I've done more of an 'outfit' wishlist, and this is probably something I would wear on a casual day out in town, doing a bit of shopping, going for a coffee with a few friends etc. I hope you love the outfit as much as I do!


2 comments:

  1. Love this look you've put together! I almost bought those wedges a while back but my ankles looked too skinny hahaha so i got the ones with the higher collar type thing....not sure what i was going for then...but yeah they hide my ankles :p

    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I really wish that I could buy this outfit right now! But having no money is bloody killing me! I'm sure both of them looked lovely! :D

      Delete