Tuesday 28 February 2012

+

So this is Rimmel London's very own Scandal Eyes Mascara. I often like to try out different mascara's as I like to figure out which one's work best, and which ones look best! The Scandal Eyes Mascara stood out to me at first because of it's bold, neon orange glow. Upon opening up the mascara, I saw the thick brush which seemed to be covered in mascara, and this is something that I like because it means that my eyelashes will receive that 'fuller' look (which I love!). So, I bought it, and the day after I was already trying it out. It's very easy to apply, and it really does make my eye's look bold, and fuller. Over all, I shall definitely be buying this when I run out, and I will always apply it after putting on a first mascara. (just to give my eyes a little bit my 'umph'!)

You can get this from Boots, ASDA, Asos, I'd say most retailers. The price of this mascara is just £6.99, and I would say that it's definitely worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment