Wednesday 22 February 2012

+



blusher: rimmel mono blusher (£3.99)

Rimmel don't actually stock this blusher anymore, but this was Rimmel's Powder Blush in Misty Rose. This Rimmel Mono Blusher is the closest possible candidate I could find to replace mine up there, and they have a small range of other blushers and bronzers too that you can find here.

I've had this blusher for quite a while (as maybe you can see because of the state it's in!) and I use it every time that I go out. I will admit that I'm not too keen on the colour, as when I apply it to my skin, it comes out as a sort of pinky colour, but then sort of like a bronze colour too. I either like a pink blusher, or a bronzer, I'm not one for the 'in between'. I will say though, that when I have my picture taken with this blusher, it does come out rather pink so that's a plus! But in person, it does look quite dull on my face, so I'm afraid that this certain colour isn't for me, but it may be (and i'm pretty sure it is) more suited for others tastes.

2 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel blushers - I tend to go for the pink shades

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the blusher, but I'm just not keen on this colour, that's all! I think I'll go for a pinker shade next time haha!

      Delete