Saturday 25 February 2012

+

 
I'm so incredibly sorry that my pictures are only webcam pictures at the moment, but my camera is broke, and I'm not getting a new one until mid next week. But i'm sure you guys can put up with a couple of webcam pictures, right?

This is just a little update on what I've been doing with myself for the past week or so. I've recently joined up to an agency called the EMBS Training Academy, and this is for Business Administration Apprenticeships, so I'm hoping to find one very soon. I did have an interview on Tuesday but unfortunately they picked somebody else. Nevermind. I shall move on and find something better i'm sure.

I've been to the gym everyday this week bar Thursday, so I'm feeling pretty fit and healthy at the moment, although I'm sure it won't last knowing me, I'm having a big Sunday Dinner tomorrow so whatever I've lost will most definitely be put back on i'm sure!

And that's pretty much it I guess. Last week, my Granddad and I had a nosey round ASDA, he bought himself some new shoes and he bought me that lovely pillow up there, it's so big and comfy, I'm going to have to invest in some more! There were loads of them, and I definitely had my eye on the Union Jack Flag pillow for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment