Thursday 2 February 2012

+

Who are you?
My full name is Rebecca Dawn Borthwick, I'm 17 years old and I live in Derby, United Kingdom. I use 'brthwck' for every other site of mine so I had no reason not to use it for this blog.

Where are you from?
I'm currently living in a nice sized, semi-detached house in Derby with my Granddad. It really is a rubbish little town, there isn't much to it at all. We've recently had our own 'Westfields Center' built in the town center though, so I suppose this could be pin pointed as the highlight of my little glorious town.

What will your blog include?
This blog is going to have a numerous amount of things thrown at it, things such as fashion, make-up, my day to day life, just anything that I see fits. It will mostly contain images of my outfits worn over the weeks (once I've purchased some new fancy clothes!). Other than that, just daily rantings about things I want to speak about. 

And why?
I want to start this blog up because I think that I can interest people, you know? Give them something interesting to look forward to read when they get home from work, or when they wake up in the morning. I always want to keep track of the things that I achieve/do as the years go by, and I want to be able to look back at the beginning of this blog in a years time and see how much I have changed. I want people to be able to respond to some of my posts (ones about my feelings etc) also, and I want people to appreciate the time and effort I'm going to put into running this blog on a (hopefully) daily basis.

So to anybody who decides to follow me on my journey, thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment