Sunday 19 February 2012

+


Here's just a little wishlist of mine at the moment, I'm thinking of doing one of these every Sunday, so you can expect a lot more of these! I've not been able to blog for a week because my laptop's been in for repair, but no need to worry, I'm back now and I'll be blogging (hopefully) pretty much every day.

#001: Cable Knit by Love from Topshop. I'm really in love with the colour of this jumper, as it's not normally (or never used to be) the kind of colour that I would normally go for when purchasing any type of clothing. Lately, I've liked to stand out a little bit so I've been going for brighter, bolder colours, and when looking through the topshop website, I came across this little gem and instantly fell in love with it. I'd most definitely pair this with a Pleated Skirt, something with a black collar, like the Black Oversized Shirt from River Island, or the ASOS Blouse With Apple And Pear Print. Then I'd top it off with a shoulder bag maybe, like the Pieces Feina Cross Body Bag in Black from Asos.

#002: Sequin Skirt Dress by Love from Topshop. I instantly adored this from the moment that I saw this. In my wardrobe, I literally have nothing remotely 'astonishing', and as soon as I saw this, I knew that I needed it to be in my wardrobe straight away. This is something that I would most probably wear on a night out, rather than out and about in town, so I'd pair this beauty with these Sicily Peep Toe Wedge Shoe's from Topshop, and this Leather Clip Crossbody Bag from Topshop also.

#003: Floral Mesh Back Flippy Dress from Topshop. When I'm looking through clothes, I always favourite the ones that I love most, and put them in a little folder for keeps just incase I get some spare money to buy them, and this was the first one that I favourited. To be perfectly honest, who wouldn't?! This is the dress of all dresses, I really adore it. I love the mesh detail on the back and over the shoulders, and I love the design of it. I think that you could wear this on a night out, and also on a perfect summer's day, made to fit all purposes. Overall, a definite yes from me. For this little number, I'd most probably pair this with a random, bold colour like a yellow/mustard or neon blue. So with this, I would wear these Suede Court Shoe's from New Look and I'd have to wear this Yellow Hinged Leather Satchel from River Island with it too, and if you can find one suitable to fit the outfit, you could add a blazer just to finish it off.

#004: Spot Flippy Dress from Topshop. When normally shopping out in the high street stores, spotty detail is far from my first choice, purely because I've never really liked the spotty kind of look, but when I saw this dress, I couldn't really just scroll past it. I've always been a big lover of the earlier years, when people like Marilyn Monroe and Bettie Page were still around, and this dress instantly reminded me of them, so it went straight into my little 'Favourites Folder'. I was also a bit skeptical about this at first, because I wear so much navy/blue already, i'm trying to back off it a little bit, but one more piece of blue/navy clothing couldn't hurt, could it? With this last piece, I'd pair it with these two items: these Sultry High Platform Courts (I always love a good pair of platformed heels) from Topshop, and this Cream Studded Clasp Bag from River Island.

I'm just hoping that now I've pretty much planned myself four outfits to wear for the future, I can find the money to buy all of them! A girl can only wish and hope, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Hey! You're blogs looking really good! and you do write a lot don't you haha! I like all of the clothes you've put up especially the jumper, so nice! I need a new knit jumper :( Keep it up!

    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write a lot don't I?! Nevermind, if people enjoy reading what I put then I'll continue to write loads haha! Yeah I really want the jumper :( I love the colour so much also!

      Delete