Thursday 9 February 2012

+


This particular product was bought for me at Christmas by a friend of the family. I didn't really touch it for a few weeks because I didn't see it necessary but mid January I picked it up, and haven't stopped using it since! This is Avon's Extra Lasting Mascara and it costs £9.00, which I would consider a lot for a mascara, but it is great for it's price. Avon do have quite a nice range of different mascara's that I'll definitely be trying out in the near future.

The brush on this mascara is quite a fine brush, and when applying to your eye lashes, it shows. Your eyelashes look fine and long and it gives them a really nice, full, natural effect (which I personally prefer rather than the clunky mascara look). I think that it's quite a treat to have in your make-up bag at all times!

I've been using this since the middle of January and I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking for something new to use. Once this bad boy's ran out, I'll definitely be buying some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment