Thursday 9 February 2012

+

A little update on how I'm doing etc. At the minute, I'm still a lazy bum. I sleep in till about 11am, wake up and get some breakfast, then lounge about the house all day everyday, but next Tuesday I have an interview for a Business Administration Apprenticeship. I am seriously praying that I get this apprenticeship because I really just want to be earning my own money, and looking after myself for once, rather than having somebody else look after me (money wise!). 

Business Administration (for those of you who don't know) is basically just organizing things for a company pretty much. I'll be the one answering the phone, making appointments, organizing events, paperwork etc. Stuff like that. It doesn't sound very interesting but I like to be quite organized most of the time, I love making lists etc so I thought that it would suit me well. The whole idea about an apprenticeship is that you learn all about the course you've chosen. It's a one year course and I'll be earning jut over £100 a week, so hopefully by the end of the course, I'll either continue to learn about it, or they'll offer me a full time job for their company.

It's a long shot away from what I originally wanted to do. When I was in college, I wanted to become a Primary School Teacher. Business and Teaching are two completely different things, but I'd still rather become a Primary School Teacher. It's not always about what you want to do, it's about what you're available to do and what's easiest to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment