Monday 27 February 2012

+

Terribly sorry that I didn't post my Sunday Wishlist yesterday! I was just busy doing I don't even remember what and I'd fallen asleep quite early! So you'll have to make do with having my 'Sunday Wishlist' on a Monday this week.

Leopard Pony Zip Boots from Dorothy Perkins. I don't know about you, but I have always been a big fan of Leopard Print. I have leopard print leggings, leopard print pj's, leopard print bed covers, everything! Not all at the same time though, otherwise I feel that my room can become a bit crowded. When I saw these boots, I instantly fell in love. They're pretty much zip up Chelsea boots, in leopard print. So these have been saved into my favorites and I shall be purchasing these as soon as I get some more money! I would pair these shoes with absolutely anything to be honest, they're definitely more casual so I'd recommend pairing them with this Rita Playsuit by Motel from Topshop. Just something plain to go with the patterned shoes, and then maybe add a black bag to match the shoes (as I always like to match things up!), so something like this Black Quilted Bag from Dorothy Perkins, and then also accessorize with a Leopard Suedette Jeans Belt, like that one, also, from Dorothy Perkins.

Just one this week, but I've got some good news, I've had a couple of interview's over the past couple of weeks, none successful, but I had a phone call from 'Subway' today (which I sent my cv off for about 2 and 1/2 months ago, so they must want me ha!) and they said that they want to see me Wednesday. So, on Wednesday I'm off to Subway to hopefully bag myself a job! In all honesty, I'd love to work at Subway until I go back to College in September, I always love myself a little cheeky subway anyway, so if you ever want one, discount's on me!

1 comment:

  1. Leopard print is a great way to liven up an outfit, especially with accessories. I always seem to have a pair of leopard print shoes lying around somewhere haha :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete