Friday 3 February 2012

+


So it's taken me a while to find the right type of foundation for my skin, and even now I still don't think that I'm using the right foundation. Max Factor Lasting Performance was recommended to me by a close friend who implied that the foundation was good coverage. Trying this foundation, at first I thought that it was amazing, I'd finally found a foundation that suits my needs, but after a while, it just wasn't working anymore.

I've been using this foundation for a fair few months now and to be quite honest, it's come to the stage where I'm not happy with it anymore. I need a new foundation. This weekend I'm going to scour the shops for a new foundation with full coverage (which I know most people don't like). Something that makes my skin look smooth and one-toned.

Overall, I'd say that this product is good for it's price, and it may suit other's skin, but it doesn't suit so well for mine. You can find this product in most shops, boots, ASDA, superdrug etc. Back on the look out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment